This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can my school find out if I'm the one hosting a facebook page about them?
10-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Can my school find out if I'm the one hosting a facebook page about them?
I made a meme page about the school and was wondering if they could find out if i was the one who made it, getting in trouble wouldn't be great. Thankyou

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM

Yes, they can track you. I'm clueless about the actual means, but it's mighty damn hard to be truly anonymous on the internet. You can be found out. And schools are so paranoid about their images these days, don't be surprised when you get hauled into the principal's office to find your parents and the cops there ahead of you.

Ads

if the page is not visible on your profile and you have not added yourself as the page owner..they cant do so until they hire one of the CIA men

yes, of course... it's easy to figure out who created a fan page

No dude no way to find out at all.
Unless you have your name on there and or email and all that if not you should be good.
They can't find out online but they might be able to find out at school.
If they question se students and thu might think its you then they can tell on you and yeah.
But a meme page, you should get in like no trouble whatsoever, the worst they can do if they do anything at all is just ask you to take the page down.
My highschool is quite popular and also in a way prettys strict, they have a couple meme pages and teacher meme pages on Facebook and they have never ever been a problem.

Yes, they know everything

Yes, they can track you. Even if you be really careful about not disclosing any personal information of yours in that page, they will still be able to track your ip if they want to.