This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I advertise my website!?
04-08-2014, 07:46 PM
How can I advertise my website!?
I have a website and sell s product on there... I don't know how to advertise!
I have paid people on eBay to advertise. I got over 200k visitors on my site over the past 30 days and not ONE sale.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:51 PM

there are many things required, from announcing your site to the world, to increasing traffic to conversions which the last is what you are really asking for help with but to have the last you have to have the traffic

traffic is possible many ways, but the most effective long term is article marketing/ site authority / site content

you can find some free as well as low cost tools to help at

http://poormansseo.com

conversion i answered in another thread- here is my answer

conversion is the one thing that most businesses struggle with...including ours

i was reading a forum thread at elitetrader.com and someone mentioned a book

Web Copy That Sells by Maria Veloso

i am skeptical of most books, so i searched for a used copy on ebay and amazon, found one cheap, read it, and have started implementing some of the things...

liked the results so much, bought the latest updated edition

btw...since you are asking a question relevant to your site, put a link to your site in an edit...get every link you can get

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:58 PM

Use social media sites such as Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, and Facebook to advertise your products. Pin pictures of your products on Pinterest, tweet about new products and specials, share featured products on Facebook and Google+, etc.

By knowing how to use and monitor Twitter you can find your target audience and send tweets at just the right time to reach them. And using Pinterest correctly will get you at the top of Google's search results for your keywords. Posting to Google+ works out the same way, top of result pages.

Since I don't know what kind of products you sell or what else you may have on your website, it is hard to say exactly where you advertise. You need to know who your target audience is and where they go when they are online.

Niche sites or ones that are geared towards your target audience are the best places to advertise. Be sure that your ads are eye catching and your ad copy is well written with a clear call to action.

These are just a few of the things of will bring you traffic that buys from you. Your website should be user friendly and optimized to sell as well.

Good luck!
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

Use social networks and blogs for advertising.
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

Hi Friends, Pls Try konstantin after fiverr.com. Its one the Best SEO Service Before I Used. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.
04-08-2014, 08:16 PM

Fusion Wall