This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A title for my fashion blog!?
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM
A title for my fashion blog!?
I need a name for a new fashion blog I want to create. I know what I want it to be about... Street style and my own personal style, and I want readers to see the different types of styles from around the world. I'm also a curvy girl (size 14) mainly why i'm creating this blog. To help people from all shapes and sizes feel comfortable about themselves and love there fashion scene, and to inspire what to wear & where to get it from... I want to make post about exploring different countries styles. For the curvy girls, where to shop to get clothes etc.

If your aware of Pharell channel on Youtube called IAmOther, he has a couple of shows, but I only watch this show called StyleHunt. He basically has people go around the world and interview people about there style and how the country influences the way they dress. I really like the name and concept of style hunt, but sadly the names already been taken. So really i'm just asking for some names for this blog! Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:59 PM

Have you've tried looking to fashion quotes for inspiration? It may be a great place to find names that are outside the box and unique! I love the theme of your blog and there's many fashion designers out there and celebs who have that same style. Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply