This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why when i attempt to open instagram ony my Iphone it closes?
04-08-2014, 08:09 PM
why when i attempt to open instagram ony my Iphone it closes?
my Instagram keeps closing when I attempt to open it on Iphone 4s. anyone else having this problem and help me as to why

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

Try switching it off and then on else try updating the app!
Hope it is helpful!

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:17 PM

Not enough space(delete some contents and then reinstall it), don't meet the system requirement(update your phone system), or your blackberry is disguised as an iphone
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM

They just released an update for it in the App Store for bug fixes and improvements try updating. If you didn't get the update then uninstall and reinstall the application and it will give you the update.
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

Try deleting some applications to free up some storage, as this will help your phone run apps a lot better. Close any apps in the background, as these can also cause applications to crash or become slow.
If none of these fixes work, it could be down to the actual application - I find my Instagram crashes when I refresh my notifications, and I've recently updated the app. Therefore, it could be a poor update that is causing the app to crash. If none of the other fixes work, try leaving a review on the app store, telling them about the problems you are experiencing or email them directly.
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM

Try deleting it and re-installing the app.It is normal for apps to do this.