This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to advertise small general labor services?
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Where to advertise small general labor services?
I am trying to make some extra cash on the side doing small general labor services. I have a truck, a trailer, and a little brawn. When I lived in Washington I used Craigslist.org however here in Phoenix that does not seem to be at all effective. I do not want to really spend a bunch on $$ on advertising as I only have time during the weekends to help people out. Are there any other places where for one, I can advertise, or two, a place where people post looking for help?

If you have any ideas I'd be grateful for sure.

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:23 PM

I'd make some flyers up and go out to a new residential area, pass them out. A lot of new homeowners are working to get their own landscaping going since it's seldom included in the cost of a new home. You can haul and lay sod, pick up trees and shrubs, etc.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:31 PM

Backpage.com, free online classified ads
04-08-2014, 08:39 PM

The Craigslist is still the best place to advertise in Phoenix, but need to know the user behavior differences in two metro areas. People in Phoenix use craigslist twice more often than people in DC. The population density in DC is four times as much as that in Phoenix.