This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you know any page in facebook which is for ?
10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Do you know any page in facebook which is for ?
hi..

i am.very cute and good nature guy.

do you know any page on facebook for finding a girl as a friend. may not be a gf.

bcoz of my good nature i am able to.find any friend.bcoz in delhi all.girl want wild and crazy guy.

i am simple and friendly.guy who likea simplicity.

please suggest me with gud answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM

I am as same as u,cute and simple.and i am not flirting with girls. I don't understand why girls like wild crazy boy who are bad. There is no page on fb to find girl.but u may find so many girls on suggetion list. But don't sent frnd rquest to any unknown girl. She may block u. I used to like a girl,when i sent her fr she blocked me.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:54 PM

Hey yar, dont mind me saying that finding a friend from facebook is not a good idea. So you better drop it and find someone near your locality or somewhere at your workplace. even in delhi there are girls who are searching for good guys but they may have some crazy guys as just their friends. search around you and you will surely find some good girl that can fulfill your criteria of being friend.