This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I do things outside of school with friends I make in school?
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
How do I do things outside of school with friends I make in school?
A girl in one of my classes wants to be friends and I have had a crush on her for a while now but I don't know how we can become friends that aren't just "school friends". I want to ask her for her account so I can talk to her with social media but I don't know how to do it without creeping her out. I kind of want to wait for her to ask me so I can avoid that chance. I really suck at being social and haven't really done a lot with friends outside of school but I'm feeling more motivated since I like her
Also there's this club that she's in and I want to join next year. If I get in the club what should I do to talk to her more? I always see people in clubs have their own groups of friends and I want to do that with her since it'll probably help to do things outside of school

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:35 PM

Just ask her if she wants to go see a movie or go get something to eat. And if you intend for this to be a date, say that. A key quality that attracts girls is if you are sincere and confident.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:45 PM

Just start a normal convo be like hey? How are you? And say i pretty much have everyone on FB except you and be like, have you got FB (everybody has FB) and be like I haven&#x27;t got u have I? (Unsure face) and ask her name and be like I&#x27;ll add you if you don&#x27;t mind Smile