This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
* I'm an "Amateur" photographer..., interested in "Employment"! ( :?
10-15-2012, 08:49 PM
* I'm an "Amateur" photographer..., interested in "Employment"! ( :?
* ..., I've "Recently" become "Interested" in "Photography"......., and my "Children" have influenced the "Passion" that's created in me for my "Displays"!

* I don't use any fancy "Cameras" or "Anything" of "That" sort......., I "Only" use an "iPhone"..., "Seriously"!

* ..., my "Photographs" are "Examples"......., that it's "Not" what you "Use"..., but what uses "You" (..., "GOD") ..., that makes "Whatever" you do "Blessed"!

* ..., "Further" more......., if there are "Anyone" here that could give me "Advice" on how to "Market" my work..., or at lease be "Referred" to "Professionals"..., I would "Sincerely" appreciate your "Time"!

* (Note)..., to "View" and offer "Your" comments on my "Photos"......., feel "Comfortable" with following the "2/ Two" links "Ahead"! (..., "https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=1117370467" and/ or "http://www.ourcutebabies.com/baby-photos/Only1Keeno.html")!

* Thank you. ( ;

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:57 PM

So you take pictures of your kids with your phone and want a job.

I suggest not writing your resume like this question.

Ads

Links are incomplete.

Forget marketing your work if all you use is an iPhone.

1) Your links don't work
2) As SLNSN said, most photographers would not be interested in hiring someone who uses a cellphone camera
3) If your image quality is anything like your writing skills, I would suggest taking an English and grammar course and then after that some photography courses.

Christ! What's with the quotation marks???

Why do you keep putting words in quotes? It is grammatically incorrect and looks moronic.