This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firefox freezing on facebook?
04-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Firefox freezing on facebook?
When i am playing a flash game over Facebook and i receive a message it will make firefox stop responding or slow down for a bit. Does this ever happen to anyone else? I just installed windows 7 and im not sure if its that causing the browser to slow down or if its just facebook.
thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 09:32 PM

The most common cause of computer freezes is a corrupt registry.
Corruption within your registry keys, registry classes, and registry settings are the most common causes of Windows error messages.
The Computer registry is a database that stores all of your computer
settings. The computer registry becomes more complex as you use your computer. The more programs you use the greater the chance your
computer registry will develop errors and become bloated over time. Without cleaning the registry on a regular basis it is very likely that your PC will freeze.

Cleaning the Windows registry improves the performance of your computer and will reduce the number of PC freezes. The Registry cleaner cleans the registry and frees up Windows registry space.

Completely clean your windows registry with a few clicks of the mouse
<--http://fix-pc-freezing.com/comparison.htm

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply