This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My internet addiction?
04-11-2014, 07:50 AM
My internet addiction?
I need help deciding something. So I have this really bad Twitter addiction. I'll stay on the computer for maybe 5+ hours every single day. I hardly get out of the house. Due to my addiction I've lost all my friends and I'm pretty sure I lost all my social skills too. I've been feeling depressed and upset lately because of it and I no longer enjoy getting on as much as I used too. I want my old life back. My friends and all. I've been thinking lately about deleting my Twitter account. I think that'd be best. I know if I don't i'll never have the willpower to stay away if I don't delete it. So by the way I describe my addiction do you think it'd be best to delete my twitter? I need honest answers and answers asap. I want to decide by the end of this week. Thanks.
btw sorry for adding this in the wrong category

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 08:01 AM

Do what you think is best. Clearly, you want your old life back and it is obvious that your Twitter account is hindering you from doing so. If I were you, I'd delete it and get out of the house. Life isn't only limited to Twitter, Facebook and the like, or the internet for the matter. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply