This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best idea or SEO practice that makes an impact on a website?
04-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Best idea or SEO practice that makes an impact on a website?
I want anyone of you to share one idea or a SEO practice that you do to improve the website. It can be anything but should be helpful and must have an impact.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 06:01 PM

Social media and Content marketing are two best practices to improve website ranking. Write some quality content or posts and use them in different methods like guest posting, doc sharing, blogging etc.

Ads

04-12-2014, 06:10 PM

Using rich snippets to identify the organization and address making it useful for Google to understand and add you to their knowledge graph as an entity. Also using Google+ wisely.
04-12-2014, 06:21 PM

Just follow two technique, surely you will get good results.
Focus on content of your website.: It means the content is easily understandable and search engine friendly.
Second one: Promote through Social media. Try to submit daily one article place attracted relevant image as well . share through social media such as Facebook, twitter, pinterest and Google plus. Even you have low traffic in the beginning, later you ll get a lot of visitors daily.
all t he best.
04-12-2014, 06:26 PM

the best pratice that makes an impact on website is depands on

all the links should be working properly.
have a appealing web page so that visitors stay for your website.
done proper seo on page and off page seo
content writing and promotion of content.
have a social sharing on your website.
04-12-2014, 06:33 PM

I use a silo linking structure for my websites - It is a special way of internaly linking pages to each other based on a keyword theme - This boosts your site relevancy which will boost your rankings
04-12-2014, 06:40 PM

you need to post quality content and comment social media site regularly. and you can also check your website landing page(onpage) broken links.
04-12-2014, 06:50 PM

To improve your website in SERP's first you have to follow the On-page optimization Techniques. After that you can submit your website to the off-page(Social Bookmarking,Article Submission, Forum Submission etc...) and Social Networking.
Try to update the content on regular basis.
04-12-2014, 06:54 PM

100% unique top quality content.
It`s one of the most important thing these days, I am expiriencing this every day. Clients who don`t want to do anything with their content (static pages) can`t go higher in serps, but clients who update their websites frequently with high quality unique content rank amazing with spending 1/3 on SEO services as before.

I don`t know what kind of website you have, what niche etc. but it really doesn`t matter, content is KING these days, and also backlinks from high quality websites as well as social signals.

Social signals have influence on trust rank, if you have high trust rank you can work more efficiently on competetive keywords.

Sorry, should be one practise, I`ve listed 3, but all of them are very important these days.
04-12-2014, 06:55 PM

just focus on your content,..update your content regularly...because these days content is most effective in seo..