This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do the nice girls usually have facebook accounts?
10-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Do the nice girls usually have facebook accounts?
So I see all the crazy party girls out there all have facebook accounts, but what about the quiet girls? You know, the girls who don't go out partying, are quiet and stay home, etc. Do they usually have facebook pages? I have never seen one for a nice girl.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:04 PM

Lol yeahh,, duh.

Ads

Yes many nice girls have facebook pages, a lot of them usually have it for family and so forth.

Yes. Just because they don't beg for attention on Facebook, doesn't mean they don't have a Facebook at all. They just don't act like a whore on itWink

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...815AAuRCxU

yeah they also like to pretend that they are lunatics

The actual point of something like Facebook is to keep up with people you know and to meet new people online with similar interests. Those crazy girls just push themselves out there more online then the quiet ones who don't want hordes of friends.

Do you blame them?

What do most guys go online for? I bet it isn't to have a nice clean chat with a nice pretty girl, is it?

Most people between 14-30 years old have facebook accounts. The nice girls probably don't attract as much attention as the crazy party girls so it seems like they are not on there.

hahah i know. i feel like every time i check my news feed its these girls partying.The nice girls just don't post much and stuff so they don't draw attention to themselves. I think those girls just figure thats what guys want to see. But i would say i'm a pretty nice girl who doesn't go out partying and drinking and all that and I have a facebook and so do my friends that are similar. believe it or not we excist Tongue

Yup!

Like me...I havent done much this summer. The thing with me is I love being alone. This summer I sat at home on the computer, or watching tv or movies, reading books. I didnt go partying once I hung out with friends a couple times but mostly sat at home or went out for bike rides in the woods or went hiking.
But then I feel lonely...Yeah I'm a freak of nature <_< >_>

Yes. Some "nice" girls do. They just don't go on there as often and brag about how wasted they got on the weekend.