This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Since it's okay for wives & girlfriends to snoop, how about if men do it too?
04-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Since it's okay for wives & girlfriends to snoop, how about if men do it too?
There are a few women on here who are completely unashamed of the fact that they see nothing wrong with SNOOPING through their boyfriend or husband's cell phone, call history, text messages, emails, lap tops, personal files, etc etc LOOKING for reasons to be upset with them. Letting their own insecurities control their actions, and feeling it's their duty to catch their men doing what they just know they're doing behind their backs! Their excuse for this rotten and dishonest behavior is: "If he has nothing to hide he has nothing to worry about."

So how would YOU women feel if we went through YOUR phone? YOUR text messages? How would you feel if we refused to take you out to dinner unless you told us your facebook passwords? How would you feel if we snooped through your purse? Went through the old boxes in your closet? Deleted pictures of you with old guy-friends from your computer? How would you feel if acted suspicious of you all the time? Refused to cuddle on the couch or be affectionate because we're convinced your up to no good? How about if we start following you after work to see if you're "really" going to the mall the way you said? How about if we put a GPS tracking app on your phone so we can see where you are at all times? After all, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about. Right?

SIDE NOTE:
This isn't about trying to get away with doing something dishonest. This is about respect for a person's privacy and not behaving like a stalker! Something SOME of you are dangerously close to becoming from the sound of it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 06:33 AM

There are plenty of jealous insecure men that do snoop and even stalk their wives/gfs. It doesn't have to do with gender, it has to do with maturity, sanity, boundaries, and trust.

Ads

04-14-2014, 06:42 AM

My husband can look through my phone and email all day if he wants! I have no issue with that whatsoever. I'd bend over backwards to prove to him that I'm trustworthy, and he'd quickly find out that I am. Smile
04-14-2014, 06:43 AM

Snooping means there is no trust in the relationship
04-14-2014, 06:48 AM

Haha uve got to be kidding me! There is NOTHING wrong with a bf/gf or spouse going thru emails, texts etc... If u can't see that, u have got no business being in a relationship!
04-14-2014, 07:02 AM

I totally agree with you. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, as they used to say years ago. When people snoop that pretty much means they're insecure and you don't want insecure people around you. There are women (I'm talking about adults here rather than kids) who have a career and are secure in it and aren't worried what their significant other is doing because they trust him. I think the less money you have the more insecure you are. So get yourself a good profession then look for a female that has the same, has her own money, and is secure and confident. At least if they snoop you'll never know they did it.

You're right though, with all the technology and professions in the human relations area, people don't know what to do with their time, their interests are more for putting down others than for raising them up, and making new apps and counseling those who want a divorce and divorce court are very popular today and are money makers. It's sad that respect, in every sense of the word, has gone down the dumper and it appears to be that way in many countries.
04-14-2014, 07:04 AM

I never cared because I didnt have anything to hide. If snooping assures them Im loyal then go for it. The best man always wins. I never snooped because Im the type of guy that will tell any woman that if they can do better than me then go for it. Jealousy takes too much energy.

Edit: well said "Bentley" down below.
04-14-2014, 07:08 AM

It's not okay for either party to snoop. I admit that I have checked my ex partners phone only twice ever but beyond that I wouldn't do any of those other things.
04-14-2014, 07:14 AM

SMH!!

I guess you want to put on a thong too!!! So what if a women goes through your phone!!! Are you not man enough to let a women know her place if she does find something or do you lie and cover your crap up which makes you want to hide your phone. What is so private in your phone that you have to hide it from your wife!!! I say let her go through it! Get it over with!!!

REAL MEN HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!!! WE TELL THE TRUTH!!!
04-14-2014, 07:16 AM

Snooping is for inconsiderate losers who have "0" self esteem.
Unacceptable for either sex.