This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why didn't he answer my text?
04-15-2014, 08:09 PM
Why didn't he answer my text?
He said he wanted to see me again and he said "see you later" when he dropped me off on Sunday. Last night I texted him saying "when do you think we can hangout again?" And it's now the next morning and still no reply. I'm pretty sure he has his phone because on his Facebook profile it says he was online about 30 minutes ago. I don't get it. I know he's not that into texting but I would think he would at least try to reply. It's making me kinda sad because I really like this guy. Why didn't he respond?
Dude, im not going to spy on him lol.
I don't think I'm being desperate at all, it was a simple question I asked him. Desperate would be texting him more than once after he didn't text me back

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 08:20 PM

Hi Naomi.
I think he must be busy or his parents must have restricted using the phone for a day or more.Or if you don't think any of these,I think he has a affair.Try spying on him.I did not say much but I hope this helps.

Take care.

Ads

04-15-2014, 08:27 PM

give him time. there could be a really good reason. give him a chance but dont keep texting him, it could get on his nerves
04-15-2014, 08:35 PM

well first of all you already kinda spied on him by checking his facebook page and saw when he was on.

second when a guy says see you later it does not mean he was really into you. it is just a thing they say. if he was really interested he would have nailed down a day and time for the next time or told you he was going to call you.

just leave it alone and move on
04-15-2014, 08:45 PM

Don't be so desperate. He said he wanted to see you again. Fine. When a guy says "see you later". That's like saying, "bye", "good night". It's not a promise that he's going to see you later. That was a bad move to ask him when you're going to hang out again. That's so pushy. He will let you know when. Now you're showing him you are expecting something from him and you're going to start bugging him about it until you get what you want. It's a turn off. Now you're showing your needy/clingy personality because he didn't reply. I wouldn't have replied either. Now you're stalking him. Checking his facebook status. What's next? Calm down. He will contact you when he's ready. That is, if you haven't already blown it.
04-15-2014, 08:54 PM

Yea I usually try to get a date and time for the next time to hang out. So maybe he is unsure about hanging out again or wants time to think.