This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Facebook being advertised so much now; it's everywhere.?
04-24-2014, 08:01 AM
Why is Facebook being advertised so much now; it's everywhere.?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2014, 08:04 AM

Give it a year or so and it will have gone the way of Myspace.com. Some new fangled fad or fashion will come along that people will think that they need when actually they don't.

Ads

04-24-2014, 08:10 AM

Millions of people are on Facebook. It's a great way for companies and organizations to get their message out.
04-24-2014, 08:19 AM

Facebook doesn't have to advertise anymore...it's the most popular social networking site on the Internet right now with over 800 million active users. People target Facebook because of that huge membership of active users, and Facebook makes it easy since it's also one of the most popular online advertising platforms right now.
04-24-2014, 08:22 AM

I've not seen it advertised
but i see alot of advertisements asking you to like them on facebook
I think its just because so many people have it, and its the perfect way for companys to advertise themselves easily and by them using facebook in their advertisements facebook is being advertised,
and because its so popular, with companies now aswell as individual people, it'll be getting more money i imagine, as space on their website used for advertisements proabably costs - it does with most websites, and it would be a perfect way for fb to earn loads
04-24-2014, 08:37 AM

Simply because it is the largest social networking site on the planet; It has many millions of members, and the list is growing rapidly. It is a business opportunity companies cannot miss, so the more it is being advertised, the more potential customers for those companies.

Don't forget that lots of people use the internet only for facebook, which is impressive. And a pity.