This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there any Ex muslim Mormons on here?
04-25-2014, 02:16 AM
Are there any Ex muslim Mormons on here?
I'm marrying a member of the Church soon. I only know a couple more "ex-muslim mormons" I was just wondering if there are anymore out there, what is your story? Of course my kids will be raised as Mormons.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 02:29 AM

No. And I know that you're that Jabar kid again.

Ads

04-25-2014, 02:33 AM

Run away.
04-25-2014, 02:48 AM

Oh look another troll, lmao, a Muslim who was named Justin.
*sniff*
You're getting a bad rating on the trollometer, recommend you don't try again.
04-25-2014, 02:58 AM

you forgot to add

"Ex musim Jabar"
04-25-2014, 03:06 AM

What is it like to be Mormon? I have never met one in Ireland.
04-25-2014, 03:11 AM

Why should they come out here? You know about the danger for them to come out. I know some Mormons, which are former ex-muslims, but I doubt, that they are ready to come out in such an anti-mormon forum like Yahoo Answers. Try on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/132637475343/?fref=ts
04-25-2014, 03:15 AM

I am ex-Mormon, but not Muslim. I have been to the middle east and a Mosque in the US. You may be surprised to find many things Muslims and Mormons have in common in their beliefs. Both have different scripture, both prophets were visited by an angel, both feel like they are the chosen people and have the ONLY truth out there.
I left the church because of the fact that I knew three pedifiles in my own neighborhood who were Mormon. I also did not like the treatment of woman. There was no anthropology evidence to prove the Book of Mormon was true or that Abraham had ever written a book of scripture or Moses for that matter, yet Joseph Smith had translated some plates found in Eqypt as the book of Abraham and the book of Moses. I woul not raise my kids to be Mormons as most of their beliefs are based off of Freemasondry and witchcraft.