This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I met this hot girl at a bar....went on Facebook...found out she does this?? What does she do?
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
I met this hot girl at a bar....went on Facebook...found out she does this?? What does she do?
So I met this really hot girl at the bar last night...we hit it off then she had to go because her sister got too drunk and passed out. Anyhow she's 22.

So I added her on facebook today....and I saw that she graduated from Yale and her past employer was "RBC Capital Markets" and her position in the company was "Fixed Income Trading Analyst"

Are you kidding me? Who is this girl?? Anyone know what that all means? I could ask her later, but I want to know NOW haha.

I mean, do most people know what that is? Am I supposed to be impressed at her job?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

You dont need to be impressed because she didnt work hard in yale nor her job to one day meet you in a bar and impress you. Just keep it cool man and always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

It's a bullsh!t position title. That's not to say it's not a real job or a legitimate job title but it is little more that a computer person who manipulates data with Excel and prints reports for the manager/s. Like a modern secretary really. Everyone is into these meaningless bullsh!t titles now. Usually a Bachelor’s degree is required for this kind of position but employers look for candidates with tertiary qualifications for basic blue collar jobs now!

"Fixed Income Trading Analysts" are usually employed by coorporate and investment banks and financial services firms and we all know the mess these clowns got us into recently!