This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is a good place off line and online to meet other gay, bi, bi curious teens about 13-18?
04-26-2014, 11:10 AM
Where is a good place off line and online to meet other gay, bi, bi curious teens about 13-18?
We'll I'm 15 and am bisexual. I've kissed lots of girls but I am also attracted sexually to boys. Especially older boys and men. My question is where off line is a good place to meet other gay, bi, bi curious teens. Also any good online places accept teenspot

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 11:24 AM

Hi John I&#x27;m also 15 lmfao and single so I feel you. Online I really don&#x27;t know that many dating sites that&#x27;s for gay or bi teens :&#x2F; outside idk cause I&#x27;m always at home but there&#x27;s lgbt groups I live in Chicago so there&#x27;s a place called boys town which is basically where gay guys live or hang or whatever so go somewhere where they are present maybe mutual friends I met my ex I loved the most through Facebook I don&#x27;t even know how or why...

Ads

04-26-2014, 11:38 AM

You can look up LGBTQ youth groups, or If you have a Gay Straight Alliance at your school. There are also Online places such as http://www.youthline.ca/index.php
Facebook will also have some groups but I would be carfull because sometimes people just use them to hook up. Im not familiar with where you are from as I live in Canada, But I go to the Surrey Youth Alliance aswell as Youth OUTreach with pcrs, You can look up those facebook groups and they could give you some more idea's.