This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I peacefully rid Evan Harris from Politics?
04-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Can I peacefully rid Evan Harris from Politics?
As he is still a leading member of the Liberal Democrats Policy Committee, though not an MP. His views are very much public and he still has influence. His extreme mission to destroy life and force secular views and in some cases very militant attack of Christian views makes him fair game to attack peacefully and within the law via social media; to bring an end to his political career as he intends to bring an end to religion and force secularism in this Christian County. Not to mention his views on Abortion, Euthanasia, Partial Birth Abortion and Infanticide.

So as a Christian (Roman Catholic) is he fair game to go after his political career peacefully and not personally. As he has used his influence to go after and promote his views and mock our faith, dogma and English Christian Values? Fair Game?

Please no insults just want your answers to the above question,

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 10:31 PM

If he is an MP who is not supported by his constituents, then the ballot box will sort that out. If he does have their support, I&#x27;m afraid ypu&#x27;re going to have to live with his views. Something to do with a free society I believe.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply