This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unwanted links showing up in tumblr posts?
04-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Unwanted links showing up in tumblr posts?
Those orange links are showing up all over tumblr that link to spam. Is this a virus on my end? Will it affect my followers? How the heck do I get rid of it!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:49 PM

Its normally part of an excess program that you may have installed recently, other things that might have happened is that it would change your browsers home page. The way to get rid of this is buy going into control pannel and going to uninstall and then click on the sort by date/time tab and then look at the programs that are there arround the time that the orange things started appearing. Then just uninstall that program and it should be gon after you restart your browser/system, and no it wont effect your followers unless you have actually made them that way in your posts.

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:50 PM

What's the address of your tumblr site? Maybe we could check it on our end if it is the same. This might be caused by an add-on, extension or toolbar on your browser.