This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is possible to do seo for my keyword?
04-28-2014, 12:08 AM
Is possible to do seo for my keyword?
Hi i want to do seo for my website. Anyone give best idea for bring my website in google first link. final year projects in coimbatore this is my seo keyword.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:13 AM

yes, it is...read some seo tips.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:19 AM

Keyword: "final year projects in coimbatore"
Yes it's possible... Your computation around 431,000 so it's not much typical.
Now competitors are topbeanstudents.com and qbittechnologies.com so it's much easy to get top position..
Just focus on onpage optimization makesure keyword density around 2-4 and submit some projects in that website with documents...
surely you can get top of the search engine.. all the best
04-28-2014, 12:26 AM

what is your website all about? choose the keywords that can trigger your website to bring on google first page. think as a user. final year projects in coimbatore, would not work for all users
04-28-2014, 12:34 AM

yeah you can do.
04-28-2014, 12:37 AM

Yes, you can do this by SEO techniques easily. You should do on page and off page optimization to take first you website on google search. You can do this by taking help from any seo company. With your keyword, it can be possible easily.
04-28-2014, 12:38 AM

buy a domain with keywords in it, do good internal link building and genuine content.
04-28-2014, 12:39 AM

google don't like seo techniques that are done in wrong manner so here you can read few tips that will help you:

do's in SEO

add or write original content
try to make it unique & informative

Dont's in SEO

don't duplicate
don't collect back links from irrelevant site ...
04-28-2014, 12:46 AM

Search engine optimization is a very significant process for the website. People today going through the different types of SEO techniques. You can also choose best SEO techniques for you website ranking.
04-28-2014, 12:49 AM

SEO can be tricky. There are a lot of things that you need to do to optimize your page than just ensure that you have the appropriate keywords in the pages and adding a few plug ins. Google updates have mandated that website owners do other things to ensure that their sites offer value to readers rather than just references to specific keywords. I would tell you that if you want your site more highly ranked that you hire a professional SEO group who can not only optimize your site but help you manage your online reputation as well.