This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you checkout on Amazon?
04-28-2014, 12:26 AM
How do you checkout on Amazon?
I'm trying to buy a product on Amazon, but I don't know how to. I've got the product in my cart and I can view my cart, but I don't know how to checkout to buy it. Please help!!

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/caitlin_...5.png.html

^The link above is a screenshot of my Amazon 'cart' page. Now, what do I do to buy the product?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:30 AM

Click on the shopping cart with the number "1" in it. There should be an option to check out.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:31 AM

It might be a browser issue, but I'm not too sure. Right beneath where it says subtotal, it should say proceed to checkout or something similar.
04-28-2014, 12:39 AM

I like the item Tongue

Anyways if 'Continue shopping' does not proceed to checkout..

Try scrolling down the page abit and see what option you have like.. 'Continue'

i just checked my account.. when i click basket up top right..
I just get the option to checkout on the right.
Screenshot -> http://prntscr.com/2u4ylq

Hope it helps Smile
04-28-2014, 12:47 AM

you cant check out in 'incognito' mode. (the guy in the sunglasses and rain coat top left of your browser screenshot)

you need to add the items to your basket in normal mode in google chrome, then you will be given the option in the basket 'Proceed to checkout' rather than 'continue shopping'.

to start in normal mode, just open google from the desktop shortcut.

Edit_

if it dont work, see if it works in internet explorer.
04-28-2014, 12:52 AM

Go to Cart, on right Proceed to checkout. Then press next ,next fill out your information, billing info, name, credit card etc. At the end it will show you the subtotal and the final total and all your info to review if its correct. Basically keep pressing next. You can also change how many days you want to wait for it. Pressing Standard shipping is the best its like regular price. I believe if you purchase something 35 or more (total amount) the shipping is free. Tax will contribute to your amount.
Your welcome.
04-28-2014, 12:55 AM

You cannot buy this Product, because it is mentioned as ADD On Item, They can be purchased only with other items which are not Add on items, and you can purchase them if you buy some products for 25$. That how it goes on. ADD ON ITEMS IN AMAZON CANNOT BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Hope this helps you