This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i tell his wife?
04-28-2014, 12:32 AM
Should i tell his wife?
I met this Spanish guy about 2 months ago in Dubai.
I live here and visits every week for business. We got on very well and after our third date we slept with each other, the passion was just INCREDIBLE.
The messages he sends me are so lovely, my friends have met him and they all agreed how lovely he was - they seemed quite jealous about our chemistry.
I am 22 and he is 32... While laying in bed he asked jokingly if i would marry him saying i was "the perfect woman"... I cannot explain the passion...he says he's never met a woman like me before.
I asked if he had ever been married before, he said yes and that he is technically still married however in the process of divorce.
He left Dubai yesterday and i stalked him on Facebook (we aren't friends on it)
I found this woman who commented saying "My handsome man" - in Spanish.
I clicked her page and her profile picture was of her and him in November 2013....
A friend of hers commented saying "You look amazing, can't believe you just had a baby".
WHAT. THE. HELL!!!!
This guy is taking me to Singapore with him in April and he's visiting my hometown London with me next week....
WHAT DO I DO?!?!
I haven't told him i found him on Facebook....
I feel so stupid for falling for him........
Sad
It's the 21st Century... sleeping with someone on the 3rd date is quite the norm.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:39 AM

What do you do? Cut off all contact with him. You made a mess by jumping into the sack with a guy you barely knew. Time to clean up your mess by cutting this guy out of your life. And figure out how to prevent yourself from falling into this situation again in the future.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:46 AM

His wife has just delivered.
She s still not ready for hot hot sex again
He can t wait
You re offering yourself
He accepted
He ll fuck you
When she s ready again he ll change his numbers and never think of yoh again!

Who s the joke/loser here? You señorita!!!!

Sleeping with a married man makes you A SLUT!!! Sorry but that s the truth!

Good luck!
04-28-2014, 12:53 AM

This guy is taking me to Singapore with him in April and he's visiting my hometown London with me next week....
WHAT DO I DO?!?! REALLY??

If you have to ask that question,
I know what your going to do!!!

LOL,

Your going to believe his new lies about his wife and your going to go to Singapore and London!! Your going to sleep with him again!! Once he is bored with you, he will let you know that he is not going to leave his wife!! That is when you will try to contact his wife to destroy their marriage because your bitter for selling yourself for a trip to Singapore!!!

BTW,
You already know you should just let it go!!! He is married!!! No need to be bitter because of your ignorance!!! Next time try look at someone's Facebook page before you screw them!!
04-28-2014, 01:01 AM

He's got a good line, doesn't he? Make that a LOT of lines, er lies.
All that glitters is not gold comes to mind. What do you mean, "what the hell"? You are his mistress. Enjoy the ride. Or not. Chances are the woman who has his baby is very well aware of his philandering. Scammers are everywhere and so are schnooks.
04-28-2014, 01:08 AM

A guy who lies cannot be trusted; you will need to weigh that obvious negative against the "incredible" chemistry you experienced.
04-28-2014, 01:09 AM

Make his waste a bunch of money on you (it'll make you feel better later on) and then when he leaves text him or call him and tell him about his wife and kid and tell him you dont want to see/talk to him anymore to have a good life =) Good Luck
04-28-2014, 01:13 AM

Ahh, I see your problem. At least he sends you nice words, its more than I get. All you can do is ask him if he is married, separated or just using you. Some people are married and shouldn't be, but don't have the courage to leave. There are endless possibilities so all you can do is ask him.
04-28-2014, 01:22 AM

He's the one at fault here not you. I would break all contact with him, he was looking for a good time. Right there will tell you about his character.
04-28-2014, 01:28 AM

He is a lucky dude!
Home cooked meals at home and a hot bed buddy in a town he frequently visits!
So, you going to Singapore?