This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best human clip in hair extensions, but aren't too expensive ?
04-28-2014, 12:33 AM
What are the best human clip in hair extensions, but aren't too expensive ?
Looking for the best quality hair extensions there is. This is my first time ever using clip in hair extensions and I want too give it a try ..... Smile Thanks for all the feedback and advice !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:39 AM

I love Foxy Locks. They're kinda pricey I guess. For medium/thick hair I paid $140 (shipping included). They're totally worth the price, if you take good care of them they'll last a long time! Smile

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:40 AM

I just started buying from this newly established company based in Chicago. I think they are just starting out because their website http://www.godgivenhair.com, is not even up yet. I was refer to their website by a friend (It looks like their FB is just set up too). I emailed them and were quick to respond. I ordered a particular weft I saw on their FB pg, and it took about 6 days to get it (I didn't like that part). They are also not the cheapest as I saw, but it's worth checking them out.
Unlike other hair suppliers, they cater to all ethnicities, not just blacks. Look them up on Facebook i.e. God Given Hair
They told me their website will be up last week but as I see it still said "this website will launch soon." I hope their site will launch by the time my hair gets worn out because I really like my new hairdo!