This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does Facebook think Scotland is in England?
04-28-2014, 03:47 AM
Why does Facebook think Scotland is in England?
They insult the Scots by not having our country selection, and making us pick 'united kingdom' then spit on us by saying my hometown is 'Aberdeen, England'.
WTF?
I notice there is not a contact us page...
is there anyway of emailing them?
If I start a group, think they will notice? it worked for Wispa's...
lol
I hope your joking Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:54 AM

Scotland is in the United Kingdom. The capital of the United Kingdom in England.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:59 AM

Yet another bitter Scot sitting around winding themselves up about a England. Just get over it. No one cares.
04-28-2014, 04:08 AM

the answer is that Facebook developers were educated by a poor educational system in America that does very little to promote understanding of the world outside the US.

they believe that the words 'Britain', United Kingdom and England are synonomous.

the ancient nations of Wales, Ireland and Scotland are too difficult for them to cope with because that would require more work

because they were raised by ignorant people and live in ignorant bliss, they don't give a shit....

they deserve pity but its a pity for us that they create this animosity....

how would they like it if we called them Canadians or Mexicans or worse....English