This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why would a guy do this?
04-28-2014, 03:51 AM
why would a guy do this?
Basically, we hooked up. We were in the same friend group. After I opened up about my sexual abuse one night, and he said I could trust him, I said I wanted more. He said we should be friends, since it would be for the best.

Later at a party, he was trying to get all close to me. I kind of blew him off in a friendly way (since we were just supposed to be friends). I text him 2 hrs later and he blows up on me saying to leave him and his friends alone.

He unfollowed me on twitter, I deleted him on facebook.

In our friend group we don't talk or acknowledge each other

But on snapchat, I posted a cute picture of me & my stuff animal to my story. And he viewed it...

Why? Why would he view that? I feel like he shouldn't even care...

Not that I would ever go back to that..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:01 AM

He was curious.

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:04 AM

Word to the wise, don't listen to someone if they tell you to trust them. A person of integrity and full of positive character will show it. They will not need to reassure you through words. I am not sure why he blew up. Are you leaving some important details out?
04-28-2014, 04:05 AM

He does care that's why he went over board.
04-28-2014, 04:13 AM

He's an idiot and possibly ashamed of himself too? You were honest with him, he gave the illusion he was a trusted friend AND then he attempts to make a move on you. When you declined, you "hurt" his feelings. And he wants to blame you because you indirectly shot him down and a "friend" shouldn't do that? wink wink So, in retaliation, he wants you to leave him alone, for now, because his ego and pride need to heal. BUT, there is a slim chance he'll be over it sooner than later, especially when he meets another girl, who will let him take advantage of her. Poor girl! And you won't care because you'll ignore him and just hang out with your friends. He's a creep and not worthy of you. Good luck and he did you a favor getting out of your life for good.