This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In the past when you've unfriended people on facebook, what were the top reasons?
04-28-2014, 04:13 AM
In the past when you've unfriended people on facebook, what were the top reasons?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:17 AM

i blocked someone and unfriended them cause they kept contacting me too much

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:19 AM

i get annoyed when i try n talk to someone n they dont respond back. so i would unfriend them to teach 'em a lesson. if u dont care about me, i for damn sure dont give a rats ... about u.

and i often block guys i have a problem with.
04-28-2014, 04:20 AM

I blocked my step-father because after he and my mom separated he was creeping on my fb to see what she was doing
I blocked my sister and her bf because we had a falling out and I didn;t want to see anything they had to say or have anything to do with them (her bf ended up creating a fake account to try and get to me and my bf but it didn't really work that well for him)
and I blocked some guy I don't really know because he kept sending me weird messages that I couldn't understand and wouldn't leave me the f*** alone.
and I blocked another guy because he kept trying to talk to me like "getting with me" but then would talk about how he was so in love with a friend of mine, and he started asking me weird questions about my ex bf's genitals who the aforementioned friend was currently dating and I thought it was highly inappropriate and he started lashing out because I wasn't giving him the answers he was wanting.