This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend put up embarrasing video and pics of me on facebook without me knowing?
10-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Friend put up embarrasing video and pics of me on facebook without me knowing?
My "best friend" put up a really embarrasing video of me dancing and loads of ugly photo's of me on facebook and edited the privacy settings on them so I couldn't see them, so i had no idea they were on facebook for everyone to see..i only found out today when i used my other friend's password to log in and i went onto my best friends page and saw them, she's been putting up really embarrasing pics of me for months and i had no idea, and she knows i get really embarrased easily and when she takes pics of me she promises that she deletes them.. I feel really betrayed what should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:20 PM

get new friends

Ads

Welcome to the internet.

dont be friends with somone like that. a true friend would not try to humiliate someone they cared about. your friend has issues and it would be best to get away

Beat her a** and don't be her friend anymore. A true friend wouldn't try to humiliate you.

I'll tell you what I'd do.... Pretend u never found them nd take pics of her nd do the EXACT same thing but worse send the really ugly ones to her crush nd be like to him " look who likes you she wanted me to send them to you "

That's horrible! How dare she! I suppose that's bullying in some forms! She obviously isn't joking around if she has been doing it for months AND changed the privacy settings..She might even be doing it to look 'cool' in front of a few girls she wants to impress or something so she can become maybe more popular? If I was you,I would tell her that you've seen them and you want her to stop because you thought she was your friend and then,if she carries on...I would just simply class it as bullying and move on from her or maybe get someone else involved. However,you COULD be a rebel and post embarrising pictures of her..see if she likes it! Hope this helps in some way! P.S. This has happened to me a couple of times..I know how you feel.. Once my friend put the MOST embarrising picture of me as their profile picture for AGES. And also,my lther friend posted 3 videos of me when I was about 9 singing high pitched random songs. I know how you feel...

She is no true friend to you. A friend would not do that to another friend. Don't talk to her anymore. Tell her to take down the pictures, that you feel betrayed by her and no friend (true friend) would do that to another. See what her reaction is. That will tell you alot more about her. It is not funny. Ask her how she would like it if you did that to her. Never let her take any videos or pictures of you again.

Idk about you girls,
But true friends (guys) do that shit for fun

In short there is nothing you can do about it.

Just ignore her and move on with your own life.

In future chose your friends more carefully.