This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with relationship problem quick!!! Please answer!?
04-28-2014, 09:46 AM
I need help with relationship problem quick!!! Please answer!?
So, yesterday a guy friend who hangs out in the same five-person group I do (I've moved away but they all miss me so we're getting together on Saturday) asked me out. I had sort of liked him and I couldn't say no so in a spontaneous moment I said yes (he asked over FaceBook, by the way...) and then we texted and he is way more excited than me, but today as I was practicing theatre for long hours I thought about it in my free moments and I don't know if I want to be in this relationship. I've been out ALL day with theatre, guitar and then I went and wrote to calm myself down so I haven't been on my phone much. I've had NINE messages from him already, and then on facebook there are nine more!!! The nine on facebook go like:

Him: Hi

Him: How are you?

Him: Are you enjoying the rain?

Him: It seems like you would

Him: I love you xP <3

Him: Smile

Him: You could probably text me Tongue

Him: Or just ignore me....

Him: xP

And then I just got a tenth text from him - haven't opened it up yet, not sure if I want to right now. I mean, I'm ONLY SIXTEEN. We've been 'together' for ONE DAY and he says 'I love you'??!!!!? It's really unattractive and it's turning me off majorly. I feel like this is going to be a miserable experience, and I just want to be free and away from it already and it's been a mere 24 hours!!!

BUT I can't break up with him! He's one of the friends in my tightly knit group and we're all getting together on Saturday! What should I do?????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:54 AM

If you don't love him then you should break up with him! Or keep your relationship in hold. Don't talk or text much. Don't go to meet him much. He'll understand that you aren't interested in him.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:57 AM

Tell him how you feel. He won&#x27;t know if you don&#x27;t tell him. Then if it continues to go on, then you leave! And good luck with your theatre and music!!