This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my crush like me back?
04-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Does my crush like me back?
Okay so, I've been crushing on this one guy since eighth grade, and so back then I would often look at him and listen to his stories because he just moved from Washington. Anyway, in the beginning of November or something like that, I finally told my friends my crush in him, and my nearest friend was surprised because he told her he liked me, but made her keep it a secret; until now.
I got very happy. But we are just friends now, and then he started talking to be about him being in the friends zone with this other girl and he was thinking of asking a girl out, I just got annoyed. And so my friend is going to have a fifteen, so they asked him to be my chambelan because I'm going to be a Dama, and he blushed when they told him he will be dancing with me. Anyway time passed and right now I liked this tbh post on Instagram he then commented "TBH: you're cool and stuff... But... U mad bro? 😝 " what should I write back?
And so yeah, we usually hang around during lunch.. I just want to know if he still likes me .-. So er.. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:05 AM

When a guy likes you he would tend to smile more than usual when he is looking at you. You can always make out from a guys smile whether he likes you or not just based on the way he smiles. If he passes an invitational smile towards you as if he is willing to have a word than he definitely likes you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply