This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So if you block someone on facebook can you not have the option of sending messages to someone?
04-28-2014, 04:51 PM
So if you block someone on facebook can you not have the option of sending messages to someone?
Take this hypothetical blocked on main account. Make a second account send a message without being friends on Facebook then she/he sees the message and is like hell no so she/he blocks you can you still send messages? I want to make sure I am not talking to myself or some moron at Facebook.
Ok if this girl is stalking me and I like blocked her on the main facebook account. Then she created another facebook account and now messages me. So I then block both accounts do I then receive messages? or can I choose to receive them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:57 PM

That is one confusing question. you should be a little clearer and more descriptive.
I assume you're stalking someone?
you're for sure not talking to someone at Facebook, their IT department sucks

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:00 PM

if you get blocked or block someone, neither of you can message, poke, add as a friend, see posts, pics, etc unless the one that blocked the other unblocks..
04-28-2014, 05:01 PM

You just sending message to anyone but not to blocked person.
It is all depending Facebook privacy and blocking service.