This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my internet friend is going to commit suicide?
04-28-2014, 05:08 PM
my internet friend is going to commit suicide?
so he told me he would, and i managed to persuade him out of it. then he decided he actually wanted to. I love him so much it hurts, and he wont reply to my messages. I don't know what to do, I'm so scared. Im not ready to lose him, we have a connection ive never had with someone before, hes my best friend

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:18 PM

Tell him to call 1-800-273-8255 or follow links
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:19 PM

Before you jump to the worst possible conclusions, try to see if he is still alive. Stay calm and try to get him to talk to you again.
04-28-2014, 05:20 PM

Send him a long message stating EVERYTHING you like and love about him, how much you would miss him, and how much life he still has to live. Please don't give up trying to communicate with him. He will see your messages, so show him you love and care about him. Because he obviously feels like no one else does.
04-28-2014, 05:28 PM

Its verysad when another person puts their burden on you.. Of course your upset and worried about this person but if he wants out of this world he wont care about who hes hurting because when a person wants to commit suicide they will do it with no regrets..
04-28-2014, 05:29 PM

Call a suicide hotline, or go to a website. And write him a very long ass explanation of all the things you love about him and cheer him up so much, but don&#x27;t be a burden.
04-28-2014, 05:34 PM

Tell him to call emergency services in his area. Tell him they can help him, that they can give him medicines to make him feel better. Tell him you love him.