This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Google chrome faster / smoother on a netbook?
04-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Is Google chrome faster / smoother on a netbook?
Is Google chrome faster / smoother on a net-book than firefox. I heard something about firefox being quite heavy on resources and chrome better suited for devices such as net-books. My net-book has an atom processor, 2GBs of ram, stable wif-fi connection but net usage is always quite slow.
I ask because I installed earlier versions on my desktops and wasnt really that impressed

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:39 PM

google chrome is the fastest and most convenient internet browser you could have on a computer netbook whatever.
get google chrome

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:43 PM

Yes it will be faster on any computer since it uses less resource (ram, processor, hard drive) than internet explorer or firefox

google chrome is made for netbooks
04-28-2014, 05:45 PM

If your network is slow go for chrome, chrome is really fast, even on netbook. The only problem about chrome is that it eats a lot of RAM, but if you have 2GB, you'll be fine. I had 1GB RAM netbook and it worked fine
04-28-2014, 05:52 PM

google chrome is the best you can get. it has no toolbars and cookies get removed
04-28-2014, 05:57 PM

Here is my analysis of google chrome:

Google Chrome has revolutionized the web browsing sessions of users by unleashing ultra speed and through harnessing the latest technology. Compared to other web browsers Google chrome is efficient because it requires minimal process usage to operate and to diminish power consumption. Although Google Chrome is has enhanced web browsing speed, Firefox surpasses chrome in security. However as long as you have an active anti-virus you'll be fully defended and protected on the web. According to my perspective Google Chrome is the most supreme because it initiates its processes instantly and is hassle free to operate, user-friendly interface. Google Chrome has progressed over the years with alterations to designs to make it nearly impeccable. Overall I recommend Google Chrome for users who wish to have swift web browsing speed and hassle-free sessions.

Internet speed is based on your internet service provider speed if you have enhanced then you'll get the ultimate speed. However if you are subscribing to low-speed then your bound to receive low speed. All the best Smile