This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crush Problems?
04-28-2014, 06:05 PM
Crush Problems?
So I have had this crush on a boy in the 8th grade for a while now but I have never spoken to him. I want to very badly but I am tremendously shy, and to top it all off he is moving at the end of the month. He knows I like him because my best friend told him, (they are very close too). I want to do something not too bold because I wouldn't be able to do it, but to do something that he will kinda notice and will let me stick in his head when he moves. (I know kinda weird) He doesn't have Facebook or a cellphone so I don't really have any way of staying in touch.

So if anyone could tell me how to make me stick in his head or something like that, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

(And nothing inappropriate.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:07 PM

I know this may sound condescending, but forget out him. He's moving in a month! You'll set yourself up for hurt. I say keep in contact with him and take things from there if it works out. (:

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:11 PM

You should just become friends with him. He will probably think of you often.
04-28-2014, 06:21 PM

Hang out with him on his last day. If you're too shy for that then you can bring your friend along to mediate.