This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with my google, facebook and youtube pages ?
04-28-2014, 06:14 PM
What is wrong with my google, facebook and youtube pages ?
The google search page, yahoo, youtube, facebook... are looking so weird all of a sudden. It looks like basic html version. No images, no logos,

In youtube , the related video lists in the right side is missing.

In facebook the page arrangements are looking is so different than what is used to be. The font size and style also looks weird. But when I log in with another account of mine from the same laptop, it looks perfectly normal!

I am completely clueless of what went wrong? Is it some kind of virus attack.. which has affected few pages! or some error in Google chrome setting! I even tried opening the page from different browser, but the problem still subsists. I even re-installed chrome.. but went in vein.

Please help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:17 PM

Sometimes, when your internet connection is running slow, they themselves serve you the basic version of their websites (which is a good thing actually)
And if you are not sure, then open Google Images, search for any image, they'll themselves say - "We think you're having a slow internet connection, so we are providing you the basic version instead of standard" Something like that
Don't panic at all, its not a virus attack

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:21 PM

try cleaning out you history,cache,passwords and everything else and then uninstall it and download it again
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM