This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my best friend have feelings for me?
04-28-2014, 09:06 PM
Does my best friend have feelings for me?
My guy friend and I are best friends. Sometimes I wonder if he has feelings for me though. Here are some things he has done that makes me feel this way:

Facetimes me for long periods of time (like 40 mins) when we are both away at college

He once told me he wishes I could come home so we could hang out

He is a gentleman and holds doors open for me including car doors

He always watches to make sure I get into my house safely when he drops me off after hanging out

We text and/or snapchat for hours sometimes

He is protective when it comes to other guys

He uses emojis when texting

He "likes" all my pictures on social media

He tells me that he prays for me when I'm sick or hurt and one time he brought me ice cream

He offers to pay for me sometimes

I think he almost tried to kiss me before but I don't know

He's always concerned if I will be gone and likes to know where I'm going and when I'll be back

He remembers all the small details about me, remembers everything we do together, and remembers everything I say

So those are some of the things he does that makes me question if he likes me as more than a friend. Are those signs of him liking me? What will a best guy friend do if he likes one of his girl friends? Does he like me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:07 PM

yeah..surely he likes you. He is trying to impress you so that you end up proposing him or if he proposes you then you have no reason to say "no".

So..be ready, he can propose you anytime SmileSmile

Gud luck..!!

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:15 PM

He may just think of u as a sister. I had a best friend like this. If he really does like you then I know that u would want to go for him. But when I went for my bestfriend. Things ended eventually amd I was broken. I had no one else because I always told him everything. I would suggest just being friends and then later on when the two of you are adults and both looking for serious relationships, then he may be the one.