This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I ask my crush out?
05-01-2014, 11:19 PM
How should I ask my crush out?
I''ll cut to the chase.
We talk a lot on fb and today for the first time around her friends we had a bit of small talk going on, commenting on stuff, she laughed at almost every joke I made.
Anyway, I want to get her alone so I can talk about what I feel for her, whenever I do see her, she's with friends, or she's in a crowded corridor waiting for class.
I think she knows I like her we make eye contact every time we see each other.
Any tips on what I should say, I don't think it'll be a good idea to ask her out infront of people and I don't want to ask her out through fb.
Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 11:27 PM

do It girl

Ads

05-01-2014, 11:41 PM

NO DONT EMBARRASE YOURSELF!!!
05-01-2014, 11:55 PM

Sorry if I sound mean in any way at all, or if I offend you, but I think you should just avoid the dating game completely. It's a miserable, cruel, and very unenjoyable thing. I know from experience, it's stressful, adds worries that aren't needed, and just consumes whatever time you have when you're not working.

Believe me, it's overrated and extremely unhappy. You'll be better off if you remain single, and that is a gift.