This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did he talk to me?
05-02-2014, 02:38 PM
Why did he talk to me?
My ex and I got into this HUGE fight 2 months ago, where mean things were said on both sides and I thought he didn't want to be friends or whatever.
We didn't talk for 2 months.

I tried to talk to him a couple of times, but he never responded.
We play in the same soccer league on sundays, and 3 weeks ago, I saw him and tried talking to him but all he said was "sorry, can't talk"

I was blocked on Facebook.
So I guess he unblocked me

Until yesterday, when I messaged me on Facebook, saying "you wanted to talk the other day? I'm listening…."
So we were kind of texting for a little bit but then he stopped responding… lol

But he wasn't being mean at all when we were texting… He wrote "lol" and "haha"
I'm not worried that he didn't respond… But it's weird haha

Why would he message me?? And then stop responding after a little? Lol
Is him not responding him trying to make me not eager? Or to "play it cool"? (he was never a big texter anyways)

And when him and I were friends, there would be times where we would be in the middle of a convo and he'd stop responding

I definitely don't think he has a new girlfriend.

So I messaged him on Facebook today and said "so since you obviously won't say anything, until you hear what I wanted to say - I don't understand why that argument (the one I apologized for) made us stop being friends or whatever lol" and he hasn't "read" it yet (you know how Facebook says if the person has read it?)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 02:52 PM

you probably turned him gay

Ads

05-02-2014, 03:00 PM

Likely he wanted to test the waters- wanted to know where you stood with him. Some like to know you have no qualms even if they still do. And some are just curious to know how much you still care for them, they can feed off of that.

Just avoid trying to make lengthy conversations, be the one to say "I gotta go, thanks" if you do get caught in a convo. Stay kind but distant; don't get drug back into an emotional whirlwind. If he feels like he can be a friend to you still he will make the move to show it- and suddenly dropping conversations is NOT the way to show it.
Push past these troubles and focus on yourself and yourself alone.

Best of luck to you.
05-02-2014, 03:03 PM

hes your ex get over him and get on with your life