This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of Instagram?
05-04-2014, 09:59 PM
What do you think of Instagram?
Honestly, I have nothing to post on there. I find it quite ANNOYING when people post pictures of themselves all the time .________.

I make jewelry sometimes, so I may post some pictures of that..but really I see no point. I keep making and deleting my Instagram accounts because I get frustrated with people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 10:14 PM

I don't have an Instagram because I don't give a damn what people ate for lunch.

You make jewelry? That's awesome. I wish I had the skill/tools to make good jewelry.

Ads

05-04-2014, 10:29 PM

Haha yeah I don't have that many followers or people I'm following but they're all people I know real well so I deal with it. Smile there's this one girl who I love dearly but she always does duck faces. So annoying. I normally post pictures of extremely random things. Extremely...lol. I think its a fun way to keep in touch and see people you don't always see
05-04-2014, 10:33 PM

I kind of like it, but there are many things that annoy me on there that I just shut it off.

Like all the girls with flat butts posting mirror pics and tagging it #cake since Rihanna's song Birthday Cake came out. And all the selfies with girls fishing for complements by calling themselves ugly. Girls wearing shorts in the snow and posting pictures. The tag #artsy on the most unoriginal stuff I have ever seen. Duckface. People not closing their teeth to smile (sorry, but I don't wanna see your nasty, white, unbrushed tongue.)

People care way too much about followers. I have 95 followers and they are all people I know. I'm following 105 people. People love to say that that's bad, but most people in my school have 200 something followers. That may sound good, but then you notice that they are following 10000 people and half of their "followers" are follow for follow bots and creepers from across the country they don't know.
05-04-2014, 10:48 PM

Well i have two accounts. One account is my personal account, which is quite boring. But then i have a fan page thing where me and my friend are both admins and we post pictures (or memes) of classic rock bands and it's really fun. I go on that one way more than i go on my personal account.

So i guess it's alright.
05-04-2014, 10:50 PM

I don't personally see the appeal. I have one but it's not very active and I only post pictures of myself with my friends, otherwise I have no use for it.
05-04-2014, 11:06 PM

Nothing but pictures of food.
05-04-2014, 11:13 PM

Right now, I'm loving it. I can see what different colleges are like while I wait for my letters to come in. It gives me like an insiders look at what their campus life is like. I think it's also cool how I can type in a different country or city and I can see the quirky or grand details of the place.
05-04-2014, 11:23 PM

I like it. I follow a lot of people I know so I don't have to see all the stupid stuff. I hate shout outs, and those stupid comics people make, though.
05-04-2014, 11:24 PM

I don't really care about instagram, in fact i might actually like it.