This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I ignore her?
05-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Should I ignore her?
I feel literally used. I'm always willing to fucki*g help her, I write compositions on Facebook when she gets desperate (because of her exams). And what I get is her chatting with a couple of friend she hated. But that makes her feel good she says, because people are accepting her. Oh sure, who cares...I just want her to respect me the way I do. For example...last time I went over to her house and she spent most of the time looking at the screen on facebook. That was offensive, we used to speak more and now she is little by little pushing me away. Once I spoke about it with her and she told me not to get jealous over it. It was completely misunderstood. I feel like I'm receiving WAY less than I'm giving. Suggestions? I feel bad & lonely .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 07:51 AM

yes. since shes ignoring you, than maybe you can start too. she notices and starts to miss you more. she'll soon realize she loves you. Smile

Ads

05-05-2014, 07:58 AM

I should say 'talk to her about it' but you already did that, so yeah you could ignore her for maybe a week or just a few days. If she needs you, she'll come back to you and apologize, don't worry!
Also, could you answer mine please? https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...554AAbpvwi
Oh and don't ever feel lonely because someone, there are other people who probably deserve you better. c:
05-05-2014, 08:10 AM

Drop her like a bad habit. You sound like a victim of the "Nice Guy Syndrome"...and it's deadly. People sense it and use you to serve their purposes. I would delete her phone number and unfriend her on facebook.
I know it sounds harsh, but you can't live your life with people thinking you're a doormat and you have to start somewhere.

Good Luck
05-05-2014, 08:26 AM

Its a girl, they are all the fu***** same, screw her, find someone else, you will be glad