This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start and continue a conversation with a guy over Facebook?
05-05-2014, 08:03 AM
How to start and continue a conversation with a guy over Facebook?
So I want to message this guy I've liked for a while now. I'm in high school and I see him at lunch, but I don't have any classes with him this semester. He's more of a guy who gets hit on by every girl in school, but he's not dating any of them (as far as I know he doesn't) he keeps more to himself, like he doesn't have to be the Center of attention and that's why I like him. But I wanna take it farther and message him over Facebook. If I say 'hi' an he says hi back like maybe I'll say what's up? But like what am I suppose to say if he says nothing, and then the conversation ends and he never messages me again. I'm gonna feel like an idiot. I don't want to message him every day just to keep a convo going and I be the would never message me on his own because I'm still not sure he even likes me . (He's a popular attractive guy and I'm just normal me, not the pretties girl in school that's for sure) any ideas? I'm really nervous and I don't wanna mess up, help ? Thank you!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 08:09 AM

(I might travel away from the question) I have the same problem, don't have any classes with him, except lunch. Something we do is we wait for each other after school for a hug, and wait until one of our rides arrive, that way he have a little bit of time to talk. I also sometimes walk him to class, because my schedule is a bit different and allows me to. Instead of asking 'what's up?' ask him how his day was, or what he enjoyed about today. I too am afraid of being with my bf, he's cute, funny, very smart, and talks to everybody, where as I am average looking, shy, don't talk to many people, smart, and my sense of humor sucks. But I think we gotta learn to trust each other, that's what being together is all about, trust, communication, patience, support, and more. When you see him in the halls give him a wink or do something that makes you remind him your his girlfriend. I mean any girl can pass him and say 'hi' but his girlfriend gets to wink at him, give surprise hugs, hold his hand and more! Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply