This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it upset you if someone denied your friend request on FB?
05-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Would it upset you if someone denied your friend request on FB?
This girl who I went to MS/HS with is mad because I denied her twice. Shes friends with my best friend. The thing is this girl & I didn't get along.
I don't add people on my FB that I don't know, & don't like. And I'm not going to add someone I barely see or speak to. We're not friends in real life, so why should we be friends on FB. My best friend is in the middle. Its ridiculous all because of FB! I told her to tell her friend to get over it. You think some people would grow up after HS.

Am I making this complicated?
Yes I know that, but she knows I denied her because my friend told her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 01:27 PM

On FB you do not receive a message saying that "insert name here" has declined your friend request.

Ads

05-05-2014, 01:30 PM

no u doinq the riqht thinq cus i do the same if i dnt know u or if i dnt like u im not qoin to accept it just FB who cares kep doinq what u doinq cus she just makinq this complicated her self
05-05-2014, 01:42 PM

just except her. you don't have to talk to her. the only people i dont except are the people that i don't know at all
05-05-2014, 01:54 PM

No i wouldnt be upset if u dont get along and u dont get a message to say your friend request was denied so she is just guessing tell her to get over it !!!
05-05-2014, 01:59 PM

just say that its your FB and you can do with it what you want but you didn't mean to offend her by denying her its just that you don't know her