This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got a problem about my fb account. it says Sorry, we are experiencing temporary technical problem, blah blah?
05-07-2014, 07:51 PM
I got a problem about my fb account. it says Sorry, we are experiencing temporary technical problem, blah blah?
I don't know if the fb itself has the problem, because when I try to login my account to another computer, it works, but here on my laptop, it doesn't, (plus, I can login to another social networking sites like tumbler, twitter, and more without any problem).

also my account automatically sent some messages to my friends saying "hi. how are you" and something like "you're on this video" then posts a link..

so is it a virus? a hacker? should i reformat my laptop or will the facebook people fix this problem? pls help. (I'm really pissed right now, I just got tired after showing it for 5 straight hours... so now, I'm calmly pissed.)
another thing. when I try to go to facebook or try to login to facebook. sometimes, this thing appears in red background.

This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach http://www.facebook.com. You should not proceed..

I'm using google chrome... i want to contact facebook but like what I've said. I can't even log in to facebook or go to it's site.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 07:53 PM

looks like you caught an FB virus on your laptop, download and install malwarebytes and scan your pc

Ads

05-07-2014, 07:58 PM

Firstly scan your computer with iobit malware fighter and fix them.
If the above didnt work, contact the facebook for a complaint request.