This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Restore lost bookmarks in Chrome?
05-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Restore lost bookmarks in Chrome?
A few weeks ago, I had to restore my laptop to the original factory settings, Completely wiping the hard drive and starting over with basically a "new" hardrive.

I obviously wanted to save all my bookmarks, so I made sure sync was on in chrome. I assumed that meant it would save all my bookmarks to my google account or something online, so when I reset my computer, all my bookmarks would still be there...

Well I was wrong apparently. When I started up my laptop and downloaded google chrome, I had bookmarks from 3+ years ago, and some were from my mothers laptop!?!?! WTF?!?

Nothing was recent, it was all old bookmarks from years ago that I had deleted since.

So is there any way to restore my bookmarks from a few weeks ago, or am I completely screwed?
Joshua: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Big Grin

I didn't think to sign into this other google account that I had, but when it did, ALL OF MY BOOK MARKS CAME BACK!!! YAY Big Grin Unfortunately all of my mothers bookmars came back too, but all of mine are back!! YAYAYAYAY!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 12:43 PM

You must've used another account because your bookmarks were different, use that one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply