This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I too fat to meet a guy off the internet? pics..?
05-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Am I too fat to meet a guy off the internet? pics..?
I want to meet this guy we have skyped and stuff he lives 8 hours away he does know I'm over weight but should I meet him in really nervous Sad http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=a6BM...ydKyHNFDqA

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 11:34 PM

If he likes your personality, he shouldn&#x27;t care what your body looks like.

Ads

05-10-2014, 11:48 PM

tell him you fat
rather making him accept for who you are before you getting reject by him
05-10-2014, 11:57 PM

If he knows you're a bit overweight, you're good. If he thinks you're a bikini model, he might be pissed off and make you pay for gas.
05-11-2014, 12:01 AM

Eh no fuck him if he dont like your body let him jog on be yourself dont tell him ur fat u dont have to justify who u are
05-11-2014, 12:12 AM

You look cuddly to me. Certainly not a turn off. Please be careful as this guy may not be what he seems. Always meet up in a public place where there are plenty of people. Nasty things have happened. Good luck.
05-11-2014, 12:26 AM

Meh. So you&#x27;re a bit more than average. Hell, I don&#x27;t really see problem here if he already knows.
05-11-2014, 12:36 AM

Oh bless your heart - I was expecting to see some anorexic bint that was fishing for compliments - But no... of course you aren't too fat to meet this guy. That in itself is just ridiculous!!! You might be his perfect woman for all you know, so don't miss a potentially rewarding opportunity because of paranoia. Come on - what's the worst that can happen? Even if the proverbial spark isn't there, I am positive that you will get on just fine. You clearly have spoken a lot and have a connection. Go with the flow, don't put too much pressure on yourself and go for it. Don't make unrealistic plans though before you meet. Try and keep it real.

I met a guy once from the internet, and on our first meeting (in person, we had spoken on and off for years) I was on the train on the way up, and he text me saying that whatever happens can we please remain friends - that really put my mind at rest. Of course you're going to be nervous... I was bricking it, but we had many happy months together - so don't let insecurity prevent you doing this.

And whatever you do - be careful - I know internet dating seems to be as normal as breathing these days, but how well do you really know this guy?? Just keep your wits about you and meet somewhere public. Good luck :-)
05-11-2014, 12:40 AM

Go for it and meet him!
You told him already, and quite frankly, you're not overweight by much, at all.
And if he has a problem with it, tell him to take it up with your arse as you walk away.
Problem solved.
05-11-2014, 12:42 AM

First of all...im not saying that you are FAT !!
So you have a few extra pounds...myself personally dont find anything wrong with that.
If the guy you are going to meet and doesn&#x27;t like it...its his loss !! There are just way too many men and women out there...that think they are god given best looking and perfect.
Nobody&#x27;s perfect....god im not and dont want to be !!
If he doesnt like your looks...move on !!