This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
me and my boyfriend of a year and a half just broke up out of the blue?
05-11-2014, 03:40 AM
me and my boyfriend of a year and a half just broke up out of the blue?
me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and a half and a couple days ago he just text me saying "im breaking up with you" I didn't quite understand what was going on. I tried talking to him but he refuses to see me or talk to me but why? his sister said that he ended it because of my bitchiness and being controlling which I understand completely. I asked him if there was ever a chance of us getting back together and he said "idk maybe". he doesn't want to talk to me right now and I removed all my stuff from his house, but his sister says that he still has all pictures of us hanging up on his wall and he still has the card I made him up by his tv, he also hasn't changed anything... his facebook says we are still in a relationship and hasn't changed his profile picture, as well was he hasn't changed his instagram bio. he says we could have a chance of being together again but its not easy and that he doesn't want to go back to normal. at this point I am totally lost because so much is happening and different signs are coming through my head. what should I do? what do you think is really going to happen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 03:45 AM

I think he wants to date other people. Also, he is an A$$hole. After a year and a half together, and he breaks up with your over TEXT?! Really? You don't at least deserve and explaination or a face-to-face?!

He is a coward and ... I'd just start moving on without him. If after this long of you two being together and he can explain his feelings to you, then you ARE bettter off without him.

Ads

05-11-2014, 03:52 AM

What's going to happen? Very likely nothing. You aren't going to make any changes in the way you behave and he doesn't want to deal with it so he's going to decide he either likes not having your attitude around him or he will give in date you again and discover you're still the same and dump you again for good.

As for the pictures, facebook, etc. Sometimes it's difficult to go cold turkey from a break up and he could be letting himself down easy and in time when he has handled it the photos will start to come down and status will change on facebook.

What should you do? Examine why you have such attitude problems and start getting rid of them. It seems as if it's keep the attitude and lose the boyfriend/people around you or make some changes and keep people liking you. It's all your choice.
05-11-2014, 03:56 AM

yea maybe it did have to do with that he was getting tired of it and started talking to someone else and that made him break up with you faster.... let him cool down and think things thru dont keep texing or calling him because you might just annoy him and push him away more
Good Luck
05-11-2014, 04:12 AM

Let him have his space. Did he say it WONT be normal, or that he doesn't WANT TO go back to normal? You don't wnat to seem like you are coming on too strong. Maybe he feels smothered by you in some way. In a few days, try to contact him again and maybe leave him a voicemail or text explaining what you are willing to do to make the relationship work, If he still cares about you, he should come around If he doesnt come around, he may be to his breaking point with you..Lets hope not....God Bless!
05-11-2014, 04:23 AM

I&#x27;m going through this same situation. My boyfriend of 1 year and 5 months left me a few days ago because he found another girl he likes.. :&#x2F; I&#x27;m sorry and I know the pain.
05-11-2014, 04:27 AM

This happened to me too.. my guy didn&#x27;t break up with me but jus started ignoring me.. no calls texts nothing.. I begged for him to comeback.. he didn&#x27;t.. but then there came a time he started missing me.. nd he&#x27;s come back now.. so maybe he needs some time and space.. jus don&#x27;t delete urself from his life.. keep sending him texts and stuff.. if his love was true, he will miss u and come back ..