This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask a girl to hang over Facebook?
05-11-2014, 10:01 AM
How to ask a girl to hang over Facebook?
Ok, this girl, her phone was stolen so I can't call her. She posted it on fb so I got no choice other than to contact her. I wanna ask her to hang but what should I saw to her? Also what is the best place to ask her. We do know each other, but not as well as friends. I didnt wanna fall on the friendzone but everytime we talk we got good convos and she always seems interested. So what shoudl I say to her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 10:15 AM

hey wanna go out with me to the movies?
if you're too scared to write it, copy and paste

Ads

05-11-2014, 10:27 AM

Hey wanna grab coffee sometime?
05-11-2014, 10:33 AM

Ok I&#x27;m a girl so I think I know what to say. You could be really un-noticeable and post a like for truth is on your fb: if she likes it give her a truth is &quot;I think you are cute and we should really hang out soonSmile&quot; like that.
Or you could message her saying &quot;hey (name) I really want to be closer friends with you and was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime&quot; or you could be DIRECT COMPLETELY AND SAY WARNING THIS IS HOGHLY DANGEROUS AND COULD PUT YOU IN THE FRIEND ZONE...&quot;hi (name) I think your pretty and I wanted to ask you if you would go out with me&quot; hope this helped Smile good luck