This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've been liking the same guy for almost 2 years...?
05-12-2014, 10:28 PM
I've been liking the same guy for almost 2 years...?
So around the end of 2012 I met this guy in secondary school, I immediately started liking him and I even thought he kind of liked me too, Until after about 3 months I found out he was dating one of my best friends so I stopped myself from liking him, although the feelings kind of were still there a bit, Anyway me and him became like best friends, when we weren't in school we would talk for hours through Facebook,And he would always make me laugh,Eventually his girlfriend decided to break up with him because she liked another guy -_- I was there for him the whole way through it because he was my best friend, That was when we became very close friends and I really started liking him, I mean very strong feelings, We once talked for 6 hours on Facebook and it ended at about 3 in the morning because I was tired, Unfortunately I am a shy girl and never admitted my feelings for him until it was too late Sad and he told me he only liked me as a friend but later admitted he used to like meSad It broke me completely... Im not an expert but I think I love him, And me and him haven't been talking for at least 6 months because he has been doing drugs, Drugs completely changed him, He lost interest in everything,..It kills me to see him in school everyday and not talk to him like we always did, or mess around like we always did..I miss it more than anything, It's really killing me, I've tried talking to him but his friend told me he never bothered to read my text,im so depressed without him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 10:33 PM

if your shy then write your feelings down and have a freind give the note to him. let him make the first move. being as your shy you may not change any time soon so let him help move this along.

Ads

05-12-2014, 10:46 PM

I&#x27;m the same way I&#x27;ve liked a guy for two years although I didn&#x27;t see him at all last school year but this year we started talking again so you should just tell him you miss him because you never know what could happen