This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet connection sharing between xp and vista through wireless?
05-14-2014, 08:37 AM
Internet connection sharing between xp and vista through wireless?
i have pc running xp pro with wired cable connection... i want to share that internet connection with my vista laptop via wireless adapter. im able to make an ad-hoc connection between the two computers, but i can't get the internet to work on my laptop. since i'm possitive that it can't be done can someone explain step by step how to achive that? thnx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 08:41 AM

OK the only thing i would recommend is to get a wireless router. Then it will definitely work. i have a wireless router its Verizon and it is high-speed Internet and its very fast and any amount of computers can go on the Internet as u want. i have a xp and vista and iv been online with both of them so that means if u get one u can. or do u have the phone cord in your phone jack. maybe that's what u have. well if u have that u might want to go to Internet connections on both of them and see What connections u can use to go online. or go to mycomputer and check whats on it. message me for any further questions. thnx!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply