This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate this guy so much. Plus...?
05-14-2014, 09:03 PM
I hate this guy so much. Plus...?
Goddammit. So there's this girl I like okay? I may or may not have messed up my chances with her by "being too self-critical" (her words exactly) and I'm in the path of trying to get her the f*** out of my head, but this guy, my "friend" is now trying to take his chances.
Let me tell you why I put that in quotes. I fucking hate his guts. You know those kids that think they're better than everyone else and calls other people out for it? Well, that's how he is.

Ex) 1. "Why did you have to announce that I'm ugly to the whole fucking world?" (Facebook)
"Cause that's wgat you look like, motherf***cker."
2. *looking at math question I can't solve* "You can't even do this? Stupid..."

I'm trying to convince myself that they'd make a good couple, considering that they are both a-holes, but for some reason I can't stop caring about it. Well actually, the guy sticks it in my face that I have no chances with her and that he does. I wanna deck him and break his puny skull, but that's gonna be more trouble than it's worth. F'in hormones. What do I do? Wow, that came out sounding bitchier than I expected.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 09:06 PM

Best thing you can do: never give her the time of day again and for him, well even know I&#x27;d love to say to hit him, that could start unwanted drama between him and you, possibly her and you. Keep your cool and keep your head up. Remember: kindness does kill the ***holes in life.

Ads

05-14-2014, 09:10 PM

When she called you being too self-critical, did you hear the tone of her voice? As in was she serious or joking?
And I know what you mean. You have a frenemy. He's just too conceited, narcissistic, and self-centered right? Always trying to bring you down? He wants attention to make himself feel better.
If she's not into you, she's not into you. Maybe she wants guys to fight over her. Don't do it. Maybe once she sees you're not giving her attention, she'll want to talk to you more. You should get over it because you'll have to please her all the time. If she's not wanting to talk to you and doesn't start the conversation with you. Honestly, who wants someone that's egotistical.